10 Air Purifying House Plants:
- Lady palm, Rhapis excelsa
- Bamboo palm, Chamaedorea seifrizii
- Rubber plant, Ficus robusta
- Janet Craig, Dracaena deremensis ,Janet Craig.
- English ivy, Hedera helix
- Peace lily, Spathiphyllum sp.
- Red-Edged Dracaena, Dracaena marginata
- Snake Plant, Sansevieria trifasciata
- Dracaena deremensis `Janet Craig'
- Warneck dracaena, Dracaena deremensis `Warneckii'
As a side note, one of the plants NASA studied is an excellent humidifier. One six foot Areca Palm will put a quart of water into the air in a day. Dry winter air often contributes to sinus nfections and sore throats. Wouldn't it be nice to increase your home's humidity without having to fuss with a mechanical humidifier?
You Should also see :
- Planting a pineapple head
- How to identify plants in my garden
- How to plant peas in a garden
- How To Keep Your Nails Clean When Gardening
- Automatic Outdoor Pet Drinking Fountain