To prevent the larvae of the cabbage worms from burrowing into heads of cabbage, cover each head with a nylon stocking, and leave it on until harvest time. This method typifies good organic gardening pest control – rather than fight pests after they appear on your vegetables, take preventative measures to stop them from getting near your vegetables in the first place.
You Should also see :
- Using a pallet as a garden bed
- How To control spiders naturally
- How to grow boxwood from cuttings
- Garden Self-Watering Cones
- "elefantöra" love this plant