Isopropyl Alcohol = bug spray. In fact, it's the only thing we've found that kills stink bugs without them spraying. We've also sprayed wasps in the air and they were dead when they hit the ground.
You'll need: spray bottle, rubbing alcohol, liquid detergent, water.
Fill the spray bottle with 85% water, add a dash soft soap, fill the remaining 15% with rubbing alcohol. Then Mix and then spray.
Source : Bug Spray
You Should also see :
- PVC Strawberry hanging garden
- The best raised garden bed i have used
- cheap 5 blade herb scissors
- Here are some tips on how to grow okra
- Make your own safe wasp trap