Collect all grass clipping and yard trash but be certain to mix with the "brown" materials like leaves and shredded paper to add carbon. Do not compost meats or pet dropping. Stick with food scraps and yard waste only. Avoid all pesticides or herbicide treated material. Keep your compost damp but not wet. Turnover the pile as often as you can. every time you turn it will speed up the procedure. worms and most bugs are ok. No need to go crazy trying to keep bugs out of your compost. Add compost to your garden a few weeks before you plant.
You Should also see :
- Mini Greenhouse Plastic Bottle
- Growing Beans sandwich bag for Kids
- Isopropyl Alcohol = bug spray
- PVC Strawberry hanging garden
- The best raised garden bed i have used