I was getting tired of the squirrels eating the birdseeds so I decided to get them a feeder of their own. This squirrel feeder is so cute and was bigger than I imagined. We hung it on one of our trees the day we got it and I looked outside this morning when I woke up and there was one the squirrels using it and enjoying his corn cob! I saw another chair squirrel feeder at Lowe's but this one looks so much better!!
You can place corn or seed logs or even bread at the end and have animals sit back and enjoy your feeding. It looks cute and can get some good pictures of wildlife.
This is a sturdy product so it should last a very long time. I am buying more as gifts!
You Should also see :
- Recycled dresser into raised garden bed
- How do you water a small cactus
- How to identify plants in my garden
- How to plant peas in a garden
- How To Keep Your Nails Clean When Gardening