When roots are visible at the side of the root ball you need to transplant it to a larger container. When you wait to long there's a great chance your plants becomes "root bound". A plant becomes root bound if it is allowed to grow in the same pot for a long time. In nature, a plant’s root system naturally extends three times the length that it does into the sky.
Source : Transplanting seedlings
You Should also see :
- Cornus sericea ‘Midwinter Fire’
- Controlling Cabbage Worms
- Using baking soda in your garden
- Flowers multiple cropping
- Aloe Vera The Miracle Plant