Growing succulent plants in a container garden is easy and immensely satisfying. Succulent plants come in an amazing array of colors and leaf textures and combining them is fun and interesting. Colors and textures that you wouldn’t think would go together can be put into a beautiful arrangement. Perhaps more than with any other container gardeb, when using succulent plants, pot choice is key. Because the roots of succulent plants are relatively shallow, a bowl or dish can look great. Just make sure that your pot has good drainage, or that you can put holes in it.
How to :
How to :
- First fill your pot with cacti potting mix.
- Wet your sphagnum moss. Then squeeze any exess water out.
- Then put on top of the cacti potting mix. You hould remove any hard stems from the moss. then vreate a mounded top from it.about an inch higher then the rim of the top.
- Gather your succulent cuttings. and Clean up and trim the stem.
- Make a hole in the moss, And slide in the cuting.
- You should put the larger cuttings closer to the center. and use the smaller cuttings to fill in the rest of the centerpiece.