LED string lights warm white


Ordered three of these bad boys (after seeing a similar product off of pinterest, however those lights were three times the price for the same product.) The price was great for 30 feet so I ordered a few. They came barely a day after I ordered them, SO FAST! The second I opened them I fell in love. The tiny wire could easily be wrapped and or contoured around anything you need (also, very sturdy) and when I went to go plug them in, the price already paid for itself.

These lights are BRIGHT! I mean, I don't think you'd be able to light a room with one string but as far as I've checked out, they work as well, if not better (bright-wise), than christmas string lights. The product and the company, RTGS, make for one great sale. Very happy with my purchase.

you can get it from Amazon.