Stunning orange trees









Would you have a miniature citrus fruit tree in your home? Each time I take my dogs for a walk, I pass by this beautifully rustic flower shop. For the past few weeks I’ve noticed them having a few lemon and orange tree plants placed by the window and ever since I spotted them, I totally want to get one for our flat. The problem is that our home is not the sunniest of all and I’m not great at keeping more problematic plants alive. So, after a few ah’s and oh’s I went on to research on how much care those beauties really need and to my surprise, they are pretty easy going. They love full sun and humidity but they will be totally fine in a mostly light, airy room with warm temperature. Plus, if you buy the right kind, they will make your flat smell like an orange blossom all year round.