Sprinkle Baking Soda on Cabbages (and other Brassicas) to Thwart Caterpillars If those small green cabbage worms have been making Swiss cheese of your cabbage, broccoli, and kale plants, try this trick:
Make a 50/50 combination of flour and baking soda, and dust it all over whichever plants the cabbage worms are eating. They'll eat the combo while munching the leaves, and die within a day or so. Repeat as necessary.
You Should also see :
- Using baking soda in your garden
- Flowers multiple cropping
- Aloe Vera The Miracle Plant
- How to Grow Your Own Garlic Chives
- How To Make a Bamboo Bee House