How to do:
- Fill the baskets with about 2" of soil & compost.
- Then put a seed potato cut into about 3 pieces with 2-3 eyes each into the basket.
- Then cover the potato with soil
- Gradually fill the baskets with soil as the potatoes grow, simulating "hilling" the potatoes in a garden.
- Be sure to keep the baskets watered well.
You Should also see :
- Planting seeds in eggshells
- Spraying weeds with diluted vinegar to kill them
- How to make a Leaf Stepping Stones
- How to make a cobblestone path
- building a perfect raised bed