Window Hummingbird Feeder


I like this feeder because it works great. The birds fly up to the window and you can see them eat up close. I have been standing by the window before and the hummingbird still came right up to the feeder on the other side of the window. Through the glass, he was less than 2 feet away.

It's easy to clean and as long as you moisten the suction cups, it sticks great. I didn't have a problem with ants at first, but then I did and used the ant moat which worked well. I have had some wasps show up inside the feeder.

I also like that this has a red top and doesn't require the red nectar. It suggests using a sugar / water mix - easy enough and cheap! If you find the hummingbirds stop coming to your feeder, change the nectar. It needs to be changed frequently.

You can buy it from AMAZON.