Snipping off the “suckers” from a tomato bush will help the plant to focus its power on the rising fruits instead of the leafs, Growing better, healthier fruit.
Clipping any branches off at the bottom of the tomato plant that is reaching the ground helps to ward off insects and mostly disease, such as blights and wilts.
You Should also see :
- How to build a concrete planter box
- Growing Cilantro in Pots Continually
- Plastic bottle mini greenhouse
- Growing potatoes in a laundry basket
- Planting seeds in eggshells