You’ll need :
- 12 empty eggshell halves from large eggs.
- Potting soil.
- Easy to grow flower, vegetable and herb seeds.
- Plastic egg carton.
- Clear plastic bag larger than an egg carton.
- Water spritzer or plastic squeeze bottle for watering
When it’s time to transplant the young plants outdoors, place them in the soil, eggshell and all. Crush the eggshells a bit and they will provide nourishment to the soil and your growing plants.
You Should also see :
- Spraying weeds with diluted vinegar to kill them
- How to make a Leaf Stepping Stones
- How to make a cobblestone path
- building a perfect raised bed
- Continuous cilantro growing method